Thursday, 1 May 2014

Rainy 1st of May OOTD

Hi lovelies,

I can't believe that we are in May already and my did April literally flew past..

The weather has been so miserable and today has been horrible as it rained all day in London..well typical london weather right!

I was in London today for a few errands and took a few pictures of my outfit so i wanted to share it with you. I went for a biker look with the jacket and boots which have been my staples for the past season.

All info on the outfit is detailed below. Its not a great outfit for a wet day but this beloved Zara scarf of mine kept me cosy and dry all day and yes it was cold for a scarf!!
Ofcourse i had to style it out with some bold lips which i had on 'Russian Red' by Mac, which is one of my all time faves.



(Outfit: Jacket,Scarf,Boots - all ZARA, Crop top - Primark, Denim & Bag - Miss Selfidge)




I passed by some beautiful gardens in Embankment so i had to take a shot by these lovely tulips.




Much love susx