Monday, 5 May 2014

May Wishlist


Hey lovelies,

The time has come again where i drool over the laptop and wish for all these lovely things in my life!

I need to get myself beach ready for the holidays and this bikini will look amazing with a tan. Who doesn't want to feel like a Victoria's angel?? ;p


  • Stunning 'Michael Kors' watch. I seriously cannot live without a watch on my wrist and Michael Kors are truly one of the best looking around and i absolutely love this one.

  • 'Pink Nouveau' Lipstick from Mac cosmetics. I really want to add this lipstick to my collection and it will look sooo nice with a tan on holiday… eeekkk can't wait!

  • Trendy Statement necklace from Aldo. Loving neutrals at the moment and this necklace will definitely make me a trend setter!

  • Sexy nude sling backs from Zara. These will go with everything and the heel isn't overly high which is a bonus, also at £39.99 its an awesome price for Zara.

  • Blogger Loving 'Fiji' Nail polish from 'Essie'. This nail polish looks amazing on the nails and i definitely need this on my nails. Would look amazing on the toes too on holiday.


Whats on your wish list?



Much love Susx