Wednesday, 2 April 2014

April Beauty Haul


Hello my lovelies,

Can you believe it that we are in April already….
Today i went out to my local boots and surprise surprise i came out with more than i wanted like usual ;p…

Lets get started!  



Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Lipstick in 'Desirable'
The main reason i purchased this lipstick was because i got influenced by the beautiful Anna from Anna Saccone. I follow her blog and youtube videos constantly and always love her makeup. This lipstick was in her March favourites, it looked so good on her that i thought i could pull it of as well.
Its the perfect nude pink and feels so soft and buttery on the lips..AMAZING seriously girls go and swatch it at your nearest Estée Lauder counter. Can i mention that the packaging is so chic, lid is magnetic so when in your bag you will never have the mis-hap of lid coming loose..
I definitely want to try more colours in this range but mind you at £24 per lipstick its quite steep but the quality is truly there! You can purchase yours Here 

Essie Nailpolish in 'Lovie dovie'
Well, ladies i needed a nail polish to match my new lipstick :)
I have so much nail polishes but have never owned the perfect pink! I have 'Fiji' which is a lovely opaque pale pink but i wanted  a more barbie colour and this one is just lovely. I can definitely see myself wearing this loads in summer, especially on my toes, with tanned skin it will look lush..

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish
This product has so much hype that I'm surprised i hadn't yet purchased it. Im really looking forward to trying this product as i have heard so many great reviews. I have been really trying hard to look after my skin properly and cleansing is such an important part. I will definitely try this product out for a while and will do a product review soon.

Lush 'Grease Lightning' spot treatment
I have lost count on products i have bought for spots, yes those ugly creatures that decide to pop up on your face! I got influenced by another blogger the lovely Julie where she features this product on her latest post, please follow her she's amazing!
Every month i get at least 1, 2 or 3 spots lol on my face, mostly around my chin unfortunately like a witch hahaha..This product is made with only natural ingredients and hopefully not much harm should be done on my face but just get rid of these spots!

Real Techniques Bronzing Brush and Sponge
I have a few of the Real Techniques brushes already but i wanted to expand the collection. The retractable bronzing brush is such a clever idea because the number of times i take my other brushes and they just leave my bag full of makeup, its a bomb site in there i tell yah!… 
The complexion sponge i wanted to get for a while as i wanted to try using this for my foundation and concealer. I want to try and get that HD effect :)..I always end up with so much foundation on my fingers and mess everything up with my dirty fingers.. not a good thing when you touch your clothes and your late for work!!


I will definitely try these products properly and later on do an in-depth review.

What have you been buying recently?

What beauty blogger influences you?



Much love
SUSx