Monday, 10 February 2014

* TMI Tag *

Hey lovelies,

I haven't been tagged but i guess it would be nice for you to get to know me better :) 



So here we go!


TMI TAG ∙ QUESTIONS:
1: What are you wearing? Zara dogtooth shirt, black skinnies, slippers and gold chunky chain!
2: Ever been in love? I am a very happy wife! :)
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Maybe 1 or 2
4: How tall are you? 5ft 8 i think!!
5: How much do you weigh? 9 and 1/2 stone
6: Any tattoos? 3! 

7: Any piercings? ears pierced and had belly button
8: OTP? sorry not sure what this is!
9: Favorite show? where do i start…Vampire diaries, walking dead, Carrie diaries, the bachelor and so on lool
10: Favorite bands? a bit of a soft side for one direction *blushes*
11: Something you miss? The sun without a doubt … London weather grrr
12: Favorite song? All from beyonce latest album!
13: How old are you? 26
14: Zodiac sign? Virgo
15: Quality you look for in a partner? my husband
16: Favorite Quote? 
"The only real elegance is in the mind...if you’ve got that, the rest really comes from it."
17: Favorite actor? leonardo dicarpio
18: Favorite color? hard one…erm blue
19: Loud music or soft? a mixture
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? in my bed
21: How long does it take you to shower? 20 mins
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 1 hour!
23: Ever been in a physical fight? no
24: Turn on? Sexy perfume and great butt!
25: Turn off? bad breath!!!!
26: The reason I joined blogger? i love to show my passion
27: Fears? loosing my mum
28: Last thing that made you cry? my mums illness :(
29: Last time you said you loved someone? 5 mins ago by text to my husband
30: Meaning behind your Blog Name?Lipstick addict!!
31: Last book you read? oooo saucy mr.Grey
32: The book you’re currently reading? Glamour mag
33: Last show you watched? Vampire diaries
34: Last person you talked to? my mumma
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Husband
36: Favorite food? Pasta and ooo caramel shortbreads

37: Place you want to visit? Hawaii baby!
38: Last place you were? on the bus!
39: Do you have a crush? on my husband
40: Last time you kissed someone? this morning
41: Last time you were insulted? today at work!!
42: Favorite flavor of sweet? strawberry fizzy
43: What instruments do you play?? ?? 
44: Favorite piece of jewellery? my wedding ring of course!
45: Last sport you played? probably back in the day at school - netball!
46: Last song you sang? erm.. does whistling count! this morning whilst taking a shower
47: Favorite chat up line? not that kind of person
48: Have you ever used it? ??
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? today at work
50: Who should answer these questions next? I nominate you that are reading this now! and don't forget to give me a shout out! ;p


Hope you like this tag and that you had a lovely weekend!!