Monday, 17 February 2014

The Liebster Award!

The Liebster Award!


I can't believe i got this! Yesterday i was nominated for the Liebster award by the amazing EM from My Pale Skin - http://mypaleskin.blogspot.co.uk.. Its unreal that my blog gets liked and is read. I thought i would of just been a nobody, you guys seriously make my day :D


So lets get started on things..



Here are the Rules 
  1. You must link back to the person who nominated you. 
  2. You have to state 11 facts about yourself
  3. You have to answer the questions given to you.
  4. You have to pick 11 nominees and create a set of 11 questions that they must answer.
  5. You can't nominate the person that nominated you.
  6. You have to tell the nominees that they have been nominated by you. 




11 Facts about me.



  1. I'm a coffee addict, drink about 4/5 cups a day - always buzzing!
  2. I used to want to be a air hostess
  3. I got married last august in Portugal
  4. I cry at everything lately
  5. can't leave the house without some make up on
  6. I spend far too much on makeup and clothes that i don't even use..
  7. I'm a moody cow in the mornings!
  8. I'm actually a very timid person 
  9. If i could stay in bed all day i would! 
  10. I love 'Reases Peanut butter cups' mmmmm
  11. I have collected around 450000 points on my boots card! 


So, here are the questions sent by the lovely EM 

Nominee Questions:


1. If you're stranded on a desert Island, and can take 5 products with you, but no mirror... what would you take? This is hard!… A Lipbalm as my lips would get dry, Perfume so i can smell nice, Shower gel/shampoo as i need to be clean, a bb cream so it acts as a foundation and finally a body butter to always keep my skin hydrated :)

2. What inspires you? My Mum who is terminally ill with cancer and who gives me strength every day to be the woman i am today

3. Favourite store? I have 2 - Zara and Miss Selfridge

4. Worst purchase you've ever made? Dior tinted moisturiser - bought in 2 shades last year and it just broke me out, and it was so expensive. I will do a review soon on this

5. Who is your Girl Envy? I have been watching +beautycrush since she started.Love her

6. Worst make up mishap? Having lipstick on my chin after drinking a take-away coffee and not realising.

7. What product have you been lusting after, but yet to add to your collection? I really want to try michael kors makeup

8. What is something you would love to wear (make up/fashion) but feel you can't pull off? Makeup- i can't pull off fake lashes as i end up looking like a drag queen. Fashion - Yellow is a NO NO on me

9. How long does your everyday make up take? 15 mins and always in a rush!

10. What product do you wish had never been discontinued? Chanel perfection lumiere

11. Where do you see yourself this time next year? Hopefully a pro at Blogging and also become a youtuber!

So here are my lovely nominees 

Lovely Amanda > amandaloves.com
Lovely Vera > 3mille.blogspot.pt
Lovely Hannah Rose > secretsofarose.blogspot.co.uk
Lovely Georgia > tzotzo164.blogspot.gr
Lovely Alessandra > alwaysindefinite.blogspot.com.es
Lovely ladies Aoife,Clodagh, Richael > polkaandbelle.com

So my questions for all you lovely ladies are;

1. What is your favourite Make-up Brand?
2. What can't you live without?
3.If you got stranded on a deserted island and you could only take 3 things, what would they be?
4. What are you most scared off?
5. Who is your Role model?
6. What are your favourite fashion trends for Spring/Summer 14?
7. Where have you travelled in the world?
8. How much do you spend on make-up a month?
9. What age were you when you starting wearing make-up?
10. Who is your favourite all time blogger?
11. Where do you see yourself this time next year?



And thats a RAP for this Liebster Award Post.


Kissesx Sus