Sunday, 9 February 2014

My current beauty favourites

Hey lovelies,


 Here is my current beauty favourites. 
I could not miss out a post on these as i absolutely couldn't live without any of them.


1.Real Techniques powder brush 2.Nivea light day cream 3.Lady million perfume 4.Mac matt lipstick in 'Diva' 5.Bourjois concealer  6.Jessica nail polish 7.Too faced bronzer 8.Bourjois healthy mix foundation 9.Chanel bronzer
Real Techniques powder brush 
Check it out here: http://www.boots.com/en/Real-Techniques-Powder-Brush-1401_1252048/

Where do i start with this brush.. can i just say its a miracle brush without a question.
This brush has a lightweight, aluminium handle, which makes it super easy to use and hold. The bristles are super soft and feels luxurious on the face. It creates a smooth, even finish as the brush glides across the face effortlessly. I use this brush to apply my bronzing powder as it doesn't give out too much product. I would definitely recommend  100% this brush to anyone. 
Whats your favourite real techniques brush?


Nivea DAILY ESSENTIALS Light Moisturising Day cream
You can't go wrong with nivea. I have never been the kind to buy expensive face creams as i feel drugstore are just as good. But saying this i would probably end up getting estee lauder as i hear wonders about there creams. I always use this cream every morning before i apply my makeup like a primer. It makes my skin feel refreshed and smooth to touch. I have been re-purchasing this product as far back as i remember.

Lady Million perfume
Received this perfume a few years ago at christmas and just go back to it every time.The scent, this is a really well blended grown up scent that smells rich and sophicated. As this is so well blended it is hard to pick out any notes but I will say that it's a slightly spicy honey perfume that is warm yet strong.
I can apply this to my daily scarf and it literally can last for a very long time.
What is your go to scent for winter?


Yankee Candle in 'Wedding Day'
Who can say no to a lovely smelly candle. My latest favourite is the fragrance 'WEDDING DAY' it just smells so refreshing and truly does remind me of my wedding day :). 

Mac Matte lipstick in 'Diva'
My truly favourite lipstick by far this winter. 
The Colour is a beautiful deep, dark, matte red. Its very vamp and makes your lips pop. I found this lipstick to be really long lasting. I put it on in the morning and many hours later I hardly need to touch it up. However If you suffer from dry lips I would moisturise them before using not just with this lipstick but most matte lipsticks from MAC as they can be very drying, but all in all I would recommend all of you to buy this shade if you want a dark and seductive lip.

Bourjois 'Happy Light' concealer
Since i purchased this i haven't used anything else. I use this for under my eyes so i can hide my horrific bags! I chose to get a really light shade as i find that it gives me a glowing look and looks flawless. 
Have you tried this product? 

Jessica nailpolish in 'Street Swagger'
I have so much nail polish and this one has truly knocked me of my feet! I got this for christmas and i have been reapplying it non stop, its my go to nail polish this winter. I love the colour and it matches Mac Diva brilliantly! The consistency is amazing and it dries in seconds. Jessica retails at £10.50 so its not a cheap nail varnish but its worth it! Its part of the 'Rebel Glam' autumn/winter collection. Go on try it :)

Too Faced 'Bronzed & Poreless'
Since i saw this in Boots i had to grab it *not noticing the price*. I wouldn't say it hides all my pores but it does give me a smooth finish. Who doesn't like to look smooth? right! I have reached the pan so you can imagine how much i love it. I totally recommend this if you are looking into trying a different bronzer.

Bourjois Foundation 'Healthy Mix'
If you haven't tried this foundation then please try it now! I have heard amazing reviews on this foundation and last month i went out and bought it. I have tried so many foundations that its unreal and i can honestly say that this foundation is defiantly up there on the rankings close to my no1 on drugstore. It doesn't break me out and just gives me a glowy complexion.

Chanel 'Soleil tan de chanel'
I had to save best to last of course. 
I rediscovered this again having bought this a couple of years back. You can see as i truly love it and i guess i will have to re buy it soon. I use this mainly as a bronzer for when i have my paler days, i can mix it in with my foundation or i can also use it for contouring especially on a night out. It not only gives you a bronzy finish but also a subtle glow to your skin without it being too shimmery.



Whats your current favourites?